Our goal this year is $1.072 million.
Now, more than ever, we are called … We can and we must continue making a difference in our world and can expand that impact by generously supporting this congregation.
The $1.072 million campaign goal is an 10% increase over our current budget. The increase is needed to:
- Recapture the momentum lost during last year’s transition in ministerial leadership. A major one-time gift last year allowed us to maintain operations without making damaging cuts, but that gift will not be repeated this year.
- Resume UUCF’s role as a teaching congregation by hiring an intern minister. The internship will include a focus on growing our social justice involvement.
- Continue our tradition of supporting the broader work of our denomination by paying our “fair-share” dues to the Unitarian Universalist Association.
A pledge of 5% of gross income is a guide some use. However, if all our members and friends pledged at least 2% of gross income, meeting the financial needs of the congregation would be a breeze.
- Annual Giving Pledge Form
- Set up online pledge payments (click here for instructions)
- Electronic Payments Authorization Form (authorizes pledge payments to be made electronically)
- Expense and income budget charts for 2016-17
Thank you so much for your continuing support for our vision of transforming the world through our acts of love and justice.
Contact Director of Administration Rich Sider with any questions.