We love UUCF. It’s our Beloved Community and we want to be as generous as possible. But do we need a big campaign every year to do that? What if this year’s pledge could be the last? What if we could use recurring pledges to fully fund UUCF’s amazing programs, campus and staff and not be asked each year to fill out a pledge form?
It’s all possible, if we pledge a little differently this year.
How to make this THE LAST CAMPAIGN
This year, UUCF pledgers are encouraged to designate recurring pledges. Recurring pledges enable financial security for UUCF and help end the drill of annual pledge campaigns.
This year’s pledge form gives you the following options:
- Increase your pledge a certain percentage each year;
- Stay the same and receive an increase reminder next year; or
- Make a one-time pledge.
No matter which option you choose, you can change or stop the way and the amount you give at any time.
Make your pledge
Fill out the pledge form below.
- Indicate your 2019-20 pledge.
- Indicate your pledge payment method. NOTE: If you select Bank Automatic Payment (You set this up through your bank’s bill pay service.), Stock Transfer or Check, complete your pledge form below, but DO NOT set up your pledge in the UUCF Realm database. THESE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN REALM.
- Indicate the level of your recurring gift.
Set your pledge payment in the UUCF Realm database
This is only for those who selected Electronic Transfer/Credit Card as their method of pledge payment, NOT for those who selected Bank Automatic Payment, Stock Transfer or Check:
- After you fill out the form below, go to UUCF’s member database – onrealm.org/uucf – and log in. If you have not logged in before, contact Mary Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org, for login credentials.
- After logging in, click on Community and then Giving.
- Click on the blue +Give button (DO NOT click on +Pledge).
- Select 2019-20 Annual Giving and fill out the form.
- Complete the Payment Information and click Give.
For questions, contact Mary Foster, email@example.com.