Our UUCF home is in desperate need of some TLC. This 10-month campaign aims to raise $280,000 for a long-overdue new roof, extensive repairs caused by water damage, preventive tree maintenance and more. Pledges can be paid all at once or spread over the next 10 months. All pledge balances must be paid by Jun. 30, 2020. The deadline for submitting pledges is Oct. 15, 2019.
Submit pledges online through UUCF’s Realm member database (see below) or download and submit this pledge card to the UUCF office. Please send pledges to Finance Manager Gayathri Tillekeratne by Oct. 15.
Submitting Pledges Through Realm
If you have previously logged into the Realm UUCF member database:
- Log into Realm using your username and password.
- In the top right corner, click on the drop-down menu next to your name. Select My Profile.
- In the far left menu bar, click on Giving.
- Click on the button that says +Pledge.
- Next to “I Pledge,” enter the amount you want to donate with each payment, NOT the total amount (Example: If you intend to donate a total of $2,000 in 10 monthly installments from September 2019 through June 2020, the amount you would enter in this field would be $200.)
- In the next field, use the drop-down menu to select the Roofapalooza campaign.
- Next, select the frequency of your payment and the date(s) on which you want your payments made. Make sure the payment end date is some time in June 2020.
- Click Save Pledge.
- You will be redirected to the Giving page.
- To set up your payments in Realm, click on +Give.
- Under Giving Details, again enter the amount you want to donate with each payment, NOT the total amount.
- Use the drop-down to select Roofapalooza and fill in the donation frequency and dates. Remember to end your donations some time in June 2020.
- Under Payment Information, select an existing account or add a new payment method.
- Fill out any additional account details.
- Click Give.
If you encounter any difficulties or you have NOT previously logged into the Realm UUCF member database, please contact UUCF Administrative Coordinator Mary Foster and she will help you set up a Realm account.
What the Roofapalooza Campaign Will Fund