Date/TimeSun., October 2, 2022 from 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Order of Worship
- Opening Announcements Video
- Prelude – “Strong Swimmer” by Shelby Earl. Sung by Callie R. with Parker’s Arc.
- Greeting – Rev. Christin C. Green
- Opening Hymn – “Why, Why Worry” by Lisa Goettel. From “The Justice Choir Handbook.” Performed by a small women’s vocal ensemble.
- Chalice Lighting – Rebecca Benner with the Siebert family
- Responsive Welcome – Lydia Lewis
- Commissioning of Lay Ministers and Pastoral Care Associates
- Singing the Children to RE – “We Send You on Your Way”
- Ritual of Candle Lighting
- Music Meditation – #1009 “Meditation on Breathing”
- Offering – “Simple Faith” by David Tamulevich of Mustard’s Retreat
- Sermon – The Courage To Be Brave
- Closing Hymn – “Let Me Be Brave” by Beautiful Chorus
- Extinguishing the Chalice
- Postlude – “Brave” by Sara Bareilles
Worship participants are Assistant Minister Rev. Christin C. Green and Worship Associate Rebecca Benner, with technical assistance from Bill Braband and Alison Raffaldt.
The music for the service is Callie R., Parker’s Arc and a small women’s vocal ensemble.
Religious Exploration: Fall RE classes in session for ages 2-18.Contact:
Add to Your Calendar: