Online learning opportunities abound at UUCF. Nourish your spiritual life, learn new skills and connect with others through these classes, webinars and online retreats.
Growing our spirituality
Are you longing for space to explore your spiritual life but can’t seem to find a program that fits your schedule? Why not try one of these online retreats and classes?
- Take the World Religions and Spirituality online class developed by members of UUCF.
- Take an online retreat inspired by our monthly UUCF congregational themes.
- Take classes with fellow Unitarian Universalists around the world.
- Learn about Unitarian Universalist history.
- Explore Spirituality & Practice, an interfaith online learning community offering a huge selection of classes, retreats, and other resources on spirituality and spiritual practices. Click here for available e-courses.
Growing our skills
Are you a congregational volunteer or leader looking for resources to help you serve more effectively? Our Unitarian Universalist Association offers a wide variety of webinars:
- For teachers and other religious exploration leaders, check out these webinars at UUA.org.
- Our regional association, CERG, offers an amazing list of webinars on congregational growth & membership, faith development, leadership development, governance, stewardship, communications…and the list goes on. Check out available upcoming webinars (streaming in real time, with opportunities for interaction) and on-demand webinars (available to watch at any time).