Every fall, UUCF holds a weekend retreat for adult congregants. All adults are welcome. The retreat offers a chance to:
- Participate in workshops that help in your personal growth.
- Connect with others and nature.
- Walk, talk, read, meditate and relax.
- Enjoy singing, games and entertainment.
Please join us. This wonderful, joyful weekend is filled with companionship and fun and thought-provoking activities. UUCF Senior Minister Rev. David A. Miller will join us on Saturday afternoon for a thoughtful discussion. We always leave the retreat feeling better and more at peace with the world. For more information (please check these links periodically throughout the summer and fall as new information will be added):
- Browse our photo album
- Check out Frequently Asked Questions
- Find more information about the Fall Adult Retreat
Registration and Payment: Follow the instructions below to register and/or pay online. You can also sign up at the Fall Adult Retreat table in the Commons after Sunday services.
- Download the fillable Registration Form PDF to your desktop. Open the file, fill it out and save it to your desktop. (NOTE: PDFs are not fillable via web browsers.) The second page includes details on calculating the cost.
- Mail a printed copy of the form with a check to UUCF, P.O. Box 130, Oakton, VA 22124; or email the form to email@example.com and enter the amount owed in the field below to pay by credit card.