Every fall, UUCF holds a weekend retreat for adult congregants. All adults are welcome. The retreat offers a chance to:
- Participate in workshops that help in your personal growth.
- Connect with others and nature.
- Walk, talk, read, meditate and relax.
- Enjoy the campfire, singing, games and entertainment.
- Eat healthy and well – six delicious meals plus snacks and beverages.
Please join us. This is a wonderful, joyful weekend is filled with companionship and fun and thought-provoking activities. We always end feeling good and more at peace with the world.
Registration: Download this fillable PDF to your desktop. Open the file, fill it out, save it and then send it to one of the contacts above. (NOTE: PDFs are not fillable via web browsers.) After you’ve registered, please note the cost of your registration, enter that amount below and click the PayPal Pay Now link to pay your fee. You can also sign up at the Adult Retreat table in the Commons after Sunday services. Prices will increase after Jun. 18, but registration will continue while rooms are available.