Every fall, UUCF holds a weekend retreat for adult congregants. All adults are welcome. The retreat offers a chance to:
- Participate in workshops that help in your personal growth.
- Connect with others and nature.
- Walk, talk, read, meditate and relax.
- Enjoy the campfire, singing, games and entertainment.
- Eat healthy and well – six delicious meals plus snacks and beverages.
Please join us. This is a wonderful, joyful weekend is filled with companionship and fun and thought-provoking activities. We always end feeling good and more at peace with the world.
Status: All rooms at Christiane Inn have been filled, and a waiting list has been started. There may be a few spaces available at the Farmhouse and there are plenty of openings to come just for the day.
Registration: For details, download this fillable PDF to your desktop. Open the file, fill it out, save it and then email it to Jennifer Yi. (NOTE: PDFs are not fillable via web browsers.) She will add you to the waiting list and/or confirm availability and provide payment information. You can also sign up at the Adult Retreat table in the Commons after Sunday services.