Dates: Fri., Oct. 21-Sun., Oct. 23, 2016.
Location: Claggett Center, Adamstown, MD.
Theme: A Time Away.
All adults are welcome.
Registration: Sign up at the Adult Retreat table in the Commons after Sunday services. Or print the form here and then drop it off at the table in the Commons. Prices will increase after June 19, but registration will continue while rooms remain in the inventory. After you’ve registered, please note the cost of your registration and pay the registration fee via PayPal below.
Every fall for more than 40 years, UUCF holds a retreat for our adult members and friends. This year the retreat has moved to a new location – the Claggett Center in Adamstown, MD. Stay tuned for more information on this year’s retreat.
The retreat offers a chance to:
- Participate in workshops that help in your personal growth.
- Connect with others and nature.
- Walk, talk, read, meditate and relax.
- Enjoy the campfire, singing, games and entertainment.
- Eat healthy and well – six delicious meals plus snacks and beverages.
- Come for the weekend, take home a memory.
Please join us. This is a wonderful, joyful weekend is filled with companionship and fun and thought-provoking activities. We always end feeling good and more at peace with the world.