The Heart of Our Promise is a lens through which to view our spiritual lives at UUCF. It seeks to emphasize the universality of love and connection at the heart of Unitarian Universalism. Our faith calls us into relationship with each other and with the interconnected spirit of life as we explore the issues of deepest meaning to us: mercy, justice, love and compassion. The Heart of Our Promise cultivates ongoing guidance, reflection and discussion of spiritual exploration. As a faith community, we will learn together about the range of spiritual practices and encourage one another to establish one or more practices in our own lives. Current opportunities for spiritual enrichment are listed below. If you would like guidance in making spiritual connections at UUCF, please contact the UUCF office at 703-281-4230.
- Covenant Groups
- Occasional Grief Groups (announced in What’s Happening)
- Women’s Ritual Council
- UUs for Jewish Awareness
Worship Services and Rituals
- Worship services (Sundays and second Fridays)
- Women’s Rituals (announced in What’s Happening)
- Healing Services (announced in What’s Happening)
- Spiritual Docent Program
- UU Wellspring
- Adult Programs classes
- Covenant of Right Relations
- The Promise and Practice of our Faith Campaign (Black Lives of UU)
Please click on the event heading to see full listing and links.