All UUCF RE teachers and advisors
- Master Teaching Calendar 2017-18 Click for word (modifiable)
- Master Teaching Calendar 2017-18 PDF
- Teacher Guide 2017-18. Includes information on supplies, teaching practices, welcoming and safety.
- How to Contact Your Classes and co-teachers.
- Curriculum 2017-18
- 2017-18 RE Brochure
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to TVs with AirPlay video
- Sexual Abuse Online Training. We ask all teachers to consider taking this 2-hour training. The cost is $10, which you can reimbursed for by emailing your receipt and your confirmation to Melissa. We believe this will be a valuable tool for you whenever you work with children.
- RE Parent Guidelines
- Using Media in Classrooms Use this guide to help you determine whether a video clip, audio file or other media is appropriate for your class.
UUCF RE greeters
- RE Greeter Sign Up
- Welcoming Guests (video)
- Accident/injury form
- Evacuation Guidelines Program Building
UUCF Safety policies
- Safety is our first concern. Our policies, procedures and rules all exist to ensure the safety of (y)our children. Please click here to read our Safety Policies.
- All volunteers working in RE classrooms should return the last page of the safety policy to the RE Assistant before teaching. Background checks are repeated every three years.
Faith and Human development
Teacher tips to meet special needs
- Welcoming Children with Special Needs
- Special needs: overview video
- Special needs: attention video
- Special needs: autism video
2017 NOVA Cluster Teacher Training
- Support our teacher training by giving to the Faithify fund.
- Love Boat Sept. 9, 2017 Teacher Training Brochure.
2016 NOVA Cluster Teacher Training
- Games Workshop By Kat Bindbuetal
- Preschool Songs and Sensory Activities by Suzanne Leonard
- Early Elementary Classroom Management by Kelly Henderson
- Older Elementary Classroom Management by Kelly Henderson
- Classroom Games for Elementary to Middle School, by Suzanne Leonard
- Useful Games
- Deep Fun, Games for older elementary and youth
- Responsive classroom guidelines
- Storytelling by Rev. Madelyn Campbell
2015 NOVA Cluster Teacher Training
- Preschool Fun
- Elementary Fun
- Teaching Tips for Primary Grades
- How to Make Up Stories from BR
- Story lesson: Three Billy Goats Gruff from BR
- Tree for spiritual practices workshop
- Creative ways to line up or sit in class (Creative resources to group children.)
- Story Selling Tapestry of Faith
- Student engagement (Games)
- Attention and Social Challenges: Creating Safe, Productive Loving Classes for Everyone