Identifying Your Congregation’s Next Steps in the Struggle with White Supremacy Culture.
Sat., Jan. 26, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., at UUCF.
Register here. Fee: Sliding scale $20-$30-$40 (waiver for $10 fee as needed – just ask).
Lunch included. Child care available – $5 per child. Please indicate your request for child care on your registration.
Join UUs in the Central East Region for this day of learning, growing and rising.
- Why Do We Use the Words White Supremacy Anyway? with Revs. Megan Foley and Ian Evison
- There’s an Elephant in the Room: How to Have Difficult Conversations at Church with Rev. Dr. Hope Johnson
- Leading Racial Justice Work as UU People of Color with Rev. Sunshine Wolfe
- Identity Development With Children and Youth with Shannon Harper
- Why Is It So Hard to Get Others in My Community Interested in Racial Justice Work? A Look at the Intercultural Development Inventory with Rev. Renee Ruchotzke
- Experienced UU Antiracist Get-Together with Paula Cole Jones
- Identity-Based Group Caucusing
- Stories of Struggle and Success – 15 congregations share brief TED-style talks about what worked for them and what didn’t!