Jun. 3, 2019.
With the start of a new congregational year comes a new batch of leaders. The following individuals will start their new roles on Jul. 1. The Coordinating Team (CT) nominated each of the new leaders and the Board of Directors voted to appoint them.
- CT Lay Member: Gina Wells will replace Kathy Smerke Hochberg, who has served on the CT for two 2-year terms.
- Lay Minister (LM) for Adult Spiritual Development: Stacy Casey will take this role as Cheryl Sadowski completes her 2-year term.
- LM for Property Stewardship: Paul Atelsek will replace Suzy Foster after three 2-year terms.
- LM for Social Justice: Karen Wolf will take the reins from Wini Atlas, who has served two 2-year terms.
- LM for Worship and Arts: current LM for Membership and Outreach Shannon Williams will move over to this new role, replacing Susan Bennett, who served three 2-year terms.
The role of LM for Membership and Outreach will be filled once Assistant Minister for Congregational Life Rev. Lara Fuchs-Holm comes on board later this year.
The congregation is grateful for the vitality, time and energy so graciously given by our departing leaders and looks forward to supporting those who will be filling their new roles.