The Board of Directors serves the UUCF membership by making policy decisions that support the congregation and its programs. Three new board members are elected by the congregation at the Annual Meeting each June and take office on Jul. 1. The board serves the congregation by:
- Listening to and responding to the congregation’s needs.
- Maintaining effective, responsive and accountable governance that facilitates articulation and achievement of UUCF’s mission and vision.
- Embodying and nurturing a loving, collaborative, challenging and supportive culture of leadership and shared ministry.
The board generally meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. Meetings are open to all members and friends. Contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board functions
- Board meeting minutes
- 2017 Annual Meeting summary and minutes
- Past and current board presidents