The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Frederick seeks an interim youth coordinator to work Nov. 1, 2021-May 31, 2022. The ideal candidate will coordinate a high-quality youth group program for middle school and high school students. Position is 10 hours/week. Must be able to work most Sundays 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Pay is $20/hour.
- Support and lead Religious Education (RE) curriculum under the supervision of the director of religious education (DRE);
- Attend and assist with the congregation’s RE program (nursery-12th grade) three Sundays per month (or 4 Sundays in months with 5 Sundays) from 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.;
- Lead youth group meetings both online and in person at least 3 times per month. (This can be done within the Sunday hours following the 10:30-11:30 a.m. Sunday Service.);
- Lead, organize and attend at least 1 event/outing per month (outside of Sunday hours) for high school group and at least 1 event/outing per month (outside of Sunday hours) for middle school youth group;
- Communicate with parents and families on a regular basis about upcoming events;
- Communicate regularly with the director of religious education.
To apply, email a letter of interest, a resume and three references to email@example.com by Sun., Oct. 24 or until the position is filled.