ARTspeaks is a community art space on the UUCF campus, 2709 Hunter Mill Rd. in Oakton. All local artists are welcome to participate. Click here for instructions on how to submit art.
- We can show 25-50 pieces depending on size.
- The space is open Sundays, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., and Thursdays, 6-9 p.m.
- In addition, the main UUCF Sanctuary Building is open weekdays 9 a.m.-4 p.m. During those hours, ARTspeaks is open, but not monitored.
- There is consistent traffic to the space every day and evening by the congregation, the home-schooling program on Wednesdays and meetings held by external groups.
- Our standard commission is 20%; this is negotiable with arts organizations.
- Expand the number of artistic voices contributing to thematic art on campus.
- Support local artists and various local artistic communities.
- Create conversation among artistic organizations in the area.
- Provide a neutral space for discussion of complex themes.
Interested in Helping?
Are you interested in helping out at ARTspeaks? We need assistance with labeling artwork, procuring artists statements, hanging artwork and receiving artwork. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.