The UUCF Leadership & Nominating Committee (LNC) is dedicated to making leadership development an enduring part of UUCF culture, by supporting, recruiting and providing training, resources and spiritual deepening opportunities for UUCF’s lay leadership. Part of this mission includes developing and recruiting candidates for positions on the Board of Directors and the LNC.
The LNC contains UUCF members elected by the congregation (three new members are elected each year and each elected member serves for 2 years. The remaining members are appointed for 1-year terms from a cross-section of committees throughout UUCF. These members are appointed each year by the Board of Directors.
UUCF Leaders Guide
The LNC is responsible for producing and updating The UUCF Leaders Guide, which gives a general overview of information every UUCF leader needs to help serve the congregation. If you are serving in UUCF leadership and have a question, turn to this guide first. If you can’t find the answer, turn to the immediate leader of your area of ministry. If you are a committee member, ask the committee chair. If you are a committee chair, ask the lay minister or professional minister who oversees your committee. If you are a lay minister, speak to the minister who oversees your lay ministry.
LNC Committee 2022-23
- Ned Barnes – 2nd year elected
- Craig Bennett, Co-chair – Membership Committee representative
- Linda Clark – Lay Ministers Council representative
- John Kun – 1st year elected
- Lydia Lewis – Board of Directors representative
- Ruth Perry – Worship & Arts Committee representative
Ashley Rothermel – 2nd year elected
Nancy Rooney – 1st year elected
Kathy Wilson – 1st year elected
- Linda Zack, Co-chair – 2nd year elected
- TBD – Religious Exploration Committee representative