UUCF members have voted to support the following congregational resolutions and designations. Each of these resolutions or designations carries with it a commitment to ongoing reflection, advocacy and action:
- Congregational Resolution Protecting the Human Rights of Immigrants (2020)
- Congregational Resolution on Climate Change (2013)
- Congregational Resolution on Preventing Gun Violence (2013)
- Congregational Resolution on Ending Homelessness in Fairfax County (2006)
- Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Green Sanctuary certification (2009)
- UUA Welcoming Congregation certification (1994)
The policies and procedures related to proposing and implementing a congregational resolution are stated in the UUCF operational policy “Taking Public Positions on Social Justice Issues,” revised Apr. 4, 2017.