Worship this summer will take us along the Potomac River, where six sibling UU congregations will offer a variety of experiences. Join the Potomac Partnership UU congregations – Cedar Lane, Fairfax and River Road – as well as All Souls, Arlington and Rockville – for Preaching Along the Potomac. Each congregation will host one of the five services in July and the first Sunday in August. All services will be at 10:30 a.m. and will be either livestreamed or offered via Zoom. UUCF’s live service is on Jul. 23, and UUCF will host a watch party in the Sanctuary for all the services it is not leading. The full schedule is below. Details and links to join the services live, online or through watch parties will be on the Services & Sermons page.
- Jul. 2, 10:30 a.m. – All Souls Church Unitarian, DC, led by Transitional Minister Rev. William G. Sinkford
- Jul. 9, 10:30 a.m. – UU Church of Arlington, led by Intern Minister Greg Bonin
- Jul. 16, 10:30 a.m. – Cedar Lane UU Church, led by Minister of Congregational Life and Engagement Rev. Ali K. C. Bell
- Jul. 23, 10:30 a.m. – UUCF, led by Assistant Minister for Congregational Life Rev. Christin C. Green
- Jul. 30, 10:30 a.m. – River Road UU Congregation, led by Senior Minister Rev. Nancy McDonald Ladd
- Aug. 6, 10:30 a.m. – UU Congregation of Rockville, led by Senior Minister Rev. Dr. Rebekah Savage