Jun. 2, 2019, immediately after the 10 a.m. worship service, in the Sanctuary.
UUCF members are encouraged to attend the UUCF Annual Meeting to vote on the following:
- Minutes from the 2018 Annual Meeting.
- Candidates for the Board of Directors, and Endowment Fund and Nominating committees.
- 2019-20 UUCF Budget and Explanation.
- The proposed Covenant of Right Relations drafted over the last year.
- A proposal to use Reach capital campaign funds to pay for a part-time social justice coordinator.
- UUCF co-ordaining AJ van Tine.
In addition to reports from the current and incoming board president, Congregational awards for volunteerism, social justice, long-term dedication and religious exploration will be presented.