UUCF held its 2019 Annual Meeting on Jun. 2. During the meeting, the congregation voted on nominees for leadership positions. The following congregants were elected and will begin their terms on Jul. 1:
- Board of Directors (3-year terms): Darryl Branting, Matt Higgins and Mark Magee.
- Nominating Committee (2-year terms): Julie Hielen, David Saunders and Robin Wilson.
- Endowment Fund Committee (3-year terms): John Kun, Tom Murphy and Laura Richardson.
These following items were approved:
- Minutes from the 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 2019-20 UUCF Budget.
- The proposed Covenant of Right Relations drafted over the last year.
- A proposal to use Reach capital campaign funds to pay for a part-time social justice coordinator.
- UUCF co-ordaining AJ van Tine.
In addition, three congregational awards were presented:
- Jeff Snyder was awarded the 2019 Bruce H. Birnbaum Award “in recognition of volunteer service to UUCF above and beyond the call of duty.” Jeff was unable to attend the meeting.
- Rob Barnovsky received the Bill Welch Religious Exploration Award “in recognition of sustained service and dedication to Religious Exploration for the children and youth of our community of faith.”
- Wini Atlas was awarded the 2019 Founders Award, which “recognizes long-term, outstanding service and dedication to our religious community.”