The UUCF 2021 Annual Meeting was held on Sun., Jun. 6, via Zoom.
In addition to reviewing the congregational year ending Jun. 30, the congregation voted to approve the following:
- All candidates for UUCF leadership roles on the Board of Directors, Endowment Fund Committee and Nominating Committee.
- Board of Directors (3-year terms): Victoria (Vicky) Maldonado, David Michael and Megan Reynolds.
- Endowment Fund Committee (3-year terms): Dave Anderson and George Hogeman.
- Nominating Committee (2-year terms): Ned Barnes, Ashley Rothermel and Linda Zack.
- The budget for the 2021-22 congregational year.
- Proposed changes to the UUCF Bylaws that essentially combine the Nominating and Leadership Development committees.
- Adoption of the proposed Unitarian Universalist 8th Principle.
The following congregational awards were also presented:
- Joanne Schneider received the Bruce A. Birnbaum Award for volunteer service above and beyond the call of duty. Joanne has been UUCF’s volunteer comptroller for more than a decade.
- The Howard and Agnes Sollenberger Social Justice Award was awarded to Marcia Tugendhat for her leadership of the UU the VOTE, 8th Principle Project and several other key social justice projects undertaken by the congregation in 2020.
- The Rev. Bill Welch Religious Exploration Award was presented to Tessa Grubb for her ongoing commitment to the RE Program over the last several years, especially her dedication to the Youth Program.
- The Founders Award, recognizing long-term, outstanding service to the UUCF community, was presented to longtime UUCF member and UUCF’s Director of Communications Mary Lareau.