The UUCF 2022 Annual Meeting was held on Sun., Jun. 5, 11:30 a.m., in the Sanctuary and via Zoom.
Here are the voting results and congregational awards:
- Bylaws Changes – 90% of members voting endorsed the Bylaws changes related to the Endowment Fund Committee. An amendment proposed at the meeting was approved by members and added to the Bylaws changes. The changes result in the Endowment Fund Committee being disbanded and the Endowment Fund being managed by the Board of Directors.
- Approval of the 2022-23 Budget – The budget was approved by 95% of those voting.
- Board and Committee Elections – David Addis, Hilary Barnes and Stacy Casey were elected to the Board of Directors, and John Kun, Nancy Rooney and Kathy Wilson were elected to the Leadership & Nominating Committee.
- Congregational Awards
- Bruce H. Birnbaum Volunteer Award – Presented to Kendra Niehaus for outstanding volunteer service beyond the call of duty, including long-term administrative support and leadership of the membership program.
- Rev. Bill Welch Religious Exploration Award – Presented to Leah Stanton for her longtime, outstanding service as a Religious Exploration teacher and behind-the-scenes organizer.
- Howard & Agnes Sollenberger Social Justice Award – Presented to Ann King for ongoing outstanding leadership of the UU Afghan Refugee Resettlement Project
- Founders Award – Presented to Karen Wolf for service in leadership, including as former board president and lay minister for social justice and long-term dedication to UUCF in the spirit of the founders.
- Board President Election – Current President Susan Bennett was elected by the board to serve a second, 1-year term.