- Date: Sun., Jun. 7, 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Via Zoom. A link to attend the meeting will be sent to all UUCF members through the Realm member database on Fri., Jun. 5.
Absentee ballots: Download and fill out this ballot and email to UUCF Board Secretary Matt Higgins by Jun. 7 at 11 a.m.
- Annual Meeting Agenda
The following items will be voted on at this year’s Annual Meeting:
- Nominees for leadership positions on the Board of Directors, Endowment Fund Committee and Nominating Committee.
- Minutes from the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Revisions to the UUCF Bylaws. Review a Summary of the Bylaws changes. (For a more in-depth look, review the 2017 to 2020 Bylaws Comparison and the 2020 Bylaws, which include the revisions.)
- Proposed Congregational Resolution: “Protecting the Human Rights of Immigrants.”
- UUCF ordaining John Monroe.
NOTE: Because the Annual Giving pledge campaign was delayed, a budget for 2020-21 will not be presented at the Annual Meeting. Instead, members will be asked to vote on a motion to allow UUCF to manage current income and expenses so that the congregation remains solvent through Oct. 1, 2020. A 2020-21 budget will be presented at a special congregational meeting to be held no later than Oct. 1, 2020.