UUCF is a spiritual community of members and friends committed to loving and caring for each other through all of life’s challenges and milestones – from birth through death.
UUCF’s Assistant Minister for Congregational Life Rev. Christin Green leads the caring ministry, working with Lay Minister for Caring and Wellness Linda Clark. Learn more about caring services offered by the UUCF community through this brochure. Key components of the caring ministry are listed below.
- Lay Pastoral Care Team
- Caring Coordinators, firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s on Your Heart? – form to share what’s on your heart and indicate how you would like to be supported.
- Caring News – condolences for members, friends and family members
- Caring Opportunities Form
- Support/discussion groups
- Memorial services
- Memorial Grove
- Community resources on grief, depression and suicide prevention
- Final Arrangements Form
- Arrange a wedding or memorial
- What’s on Your Heart? Form