To donate to any of the following funds, go to UUCF Realm member database and select the fund you want from the drop-down menu. For any issues logging in to Realm, please contact Administrative Coordinator Mary Foster.
- 2021-2022 Annual Giving – Select “2021-2022 Annual Giving” from the drop-down menu to make contributions to UUCF’s annual member/friend pledge campaign. Click for more info.
- Minister’s Discretionary Fund – Select “Minister’s Discretionary Fund” from the drop-down menu. UUCF’s ministers use this fund to provide confidential assistance to those facing emergency financial need, for congregational or community programs in need of seed or non-budgeted funds, or for other tax-exempt purposes stated by precedent and policy.
- Share the Plate – Select “Share the Plate” from the drop-down menu. Each month, half the offerings go to a different non-profit nominated by congregants and approved by Social Justice leadership. Click for more info.
- One-time donations – Select “One-time Donation” from the drop-down menu to make a one-time donation to UUCF’s general operations fund.
- Monthly Food Drives – Select “Food drive” from the drop-down menu. Each month during the COVID-19 pandemic, UUCF holds a monthly community food drive in partnership with a local mutual aid organization. Click for more info.
- Endowment Fund – Select “Endowment” from the drop-down menu to make a contribution to UUCF’s Endowment Fund. Click for more info.
- Afghan Refugee Resettlement Fund – Select “Refugee Resettlement” from the drop-down menu. Click for more info.
- Annual Auction – The Annual Auction raises funds for UUCF’s general operating fund.
- My giving records – how to access your personal/family giving records.