The Board of Directors serves the UUCF congregation by making policy decisions that support the congregation and its programs. Three new board members are elected by the congregation at the Annual Meeting each June and take office on Jul. 1. The board serves the congregation by:
- Listening to and responding to the congregation’s needs.
- Maintaining effective, responsive and accountable governance that facilitates articulation and achievement of UUCF’s mission and vision.
- Embodying and nurturing a loving, collaborative, challenging and supportive culture of leadership and shared ministry.
The board generally meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7 p.m. Meetings are open to all members and friends. Contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board functions
- Board Works - Regular updates from UUCF Board
- Board meeting minutes
- 2021 Annual Meeting summary
- Past and current board presidents