UUCF’s facilities are comfortable, functional and integrated with nature. Our three buildings – Sanctuary, Administration and Program – contain the following:
- Two large worship areas (the Sanctuary and the Chapel)
- Administrative offices
- Large fellowship area next to the Sanctuary
- Comfortable social gathering spaces
- 14 classrooms/meeting spaces
- A nursery in the Sanctuary Building
- A music rehearsal room in the Sanctuary Building
- Two fully functional kitchens
- A library
- Ample storage
Other qualities of our facilities
- Worship space is highly flexible and can be dramatically reconfigured, including moving the chancel, choir risers, grand piano, chairs, etc., to shift the visual focus or fit the needs of any particular service. See one example below.
- Sanctuary acoustics are excellent.
- Ability to live stream the services within the campus and beyond.
- Modern audiovisual capabilities and wifi access campus-wide.
- Classrooms are equipped with furniture that can be collapsed and rapidly rearranged to allow a variety of activities – even within one session.
- Separate Administration Building provides a productive work space for our staff and is within easy reach of congregants.
Across the 11-acre campus, our outdoor space consists of a large picnic area, an amphitheater, our Memorial Grove, two playgrounds, numerous tended native plant gardens and hiking trails.