UUCF offers a variety of ways for adults in the community to grow and connect with others. For questions, contact Lay Minister for Adult Spiritual Development Stacy Casey.
- Adult classes – classes and workshops on a wide range of topics related to UUCF’s mission
- Small groups – from support and fellowship to reading and spirituality
- Monthly small group themes – themes from UU Soul Matters
- Soul Matters Covenant Groups – using monthly Soul Matters themes to focus on spiritual connection, transformation and sometimes healing
- Spiritual Docents program – connects prospective, new and existing congregants with informal guidance and mentoring around their spiritual journey, sense of belonging and service.
- Caring & support – UUCF’s caring ministry committed to loving and caring for each other.
- Retreats – opportunities to connect over full-day or weekend gatherings
- Volunteer – connecting with others while in service to the congregation or causes
- Social events – see What’s happening for upcoming events.