UUCF’s 2022 Auction will happen in person this year, outdoors on the UUCF campus. Help the party planners make this best, most fun Auction ever. Details are being finalized, but for now, you can help by volunteering for one of many Auction roles and donating events, goods, and services for people to bid on during the Auction. The party planners are with all bidding online and lots of innovative items and events to bid on. The Auction is one of UUCF’s biggest fundraisers, and we need as many auction items and bidders as possible to make it a success.
Also, sign up to volunteer! There are so many ways to help – from baking, decorating and data entry to outreach, organizing donations and leading a team. Volunteering is a way to discover new skills while building community with friends old and new. And … volunteers get a discount to attend the event.
- NEW!! Instructions to register and bid.
- Donate events, goods and service for bidding at the Auction
- Ideas for what to donate
- Volunteer – many, many volunteers needed
- Purchase tickets (get your bidding number to bid on auction items)
- Schedule of donated Auction events (to help you schedule yours!)
- Online bidding
- Questions: email email@example.com