UUCF has formed a variety of small groups. Some focus on spiritual enrichment, others on religious exploration and still others on fellowship – connecting with each other through common interests.
Anyone age 16+ is welcome, unless otherwise stated. See the What’s happening page for the latest offerings and schedules.
NOTE: As of September 2021, the UUCF campus is starting to open for limited capacity in-person activities. However, many groups continue to meet online. Look for meeting notices on the What’s happening page. If you do not see a group listed there, please click on any of the groups below and reach out to the main contact listed.
- Soul Matters Covenant Groups
- Spirituality groups – Women’s Ritual Council, Gentle Yoga, Living Consciously
- Affinity groups – young adults, seniors
- Support groups – seniors, mental illness support, Women’s Personal Growth
- Music, arts & writing groups – music, memoirs writing, poetry club
- Discussion groups – Ideas Forum
- Book groups – Monday night and Wednesday morning
- Fellowship groups – Needlework Group, Men’s Fellowship Group, Small Things in Life Group